Is there Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?

Is there Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?

Hobby Tan
Hi,
I know there is a Mysql cluster MGM API for C, so I want to know if there is Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?
The MGM api exampls are:
ndb_init / ndb_mgm_set_connectstring  / ndb_mgm_connect  / ndb_mgm_get_status  /ndb_mgm_get_status2

Thanks,

Hobby

Re: Is there Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?

Andrew Morgan-5
Sorry for the delay but no, there isn’t a Java version of the MGM API.

Best Regards, Andrew.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Hobby Tan <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Date: 8 December 2014 09:12:48 GMT
>> To: "[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>" <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>> Subject: Is there Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?
>>
>> Hi,
>> I know there is a Mysql cluster MGM API for C, so I want to know if there is Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?
>> The MGM api exampls are:
>> ndb_init / ndb_mgm_set_connectstring  / ndb_mgm_connect  / ndb_mgm_get_status  /ndb_mgm_get_status2
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hobby

RE: Is there Mysql cluster MGM API for Java?

Hobby Tan
Thank you!

Hobby