Lost correct information after restart sql node

Lost correct information after restart sql node

Sergio Mira - Gerencianet
Hello all,

I had a cluster scenario (1 mgmt node, 1 sql node, 2 data nodes) working
well.
Today, after a firewall configuration between nodes, I tried to restart
nodes.

SQL node could not restart, it's logging:

 2016-04-14 10:23:52 17805 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Incorrect information
in file: './mysql/db.frm'
ERROR: 1033  Incorrect information in file: './mysql/db.frm'
2016-04-14 10:23:52 17805 [ERROR] Aborting

But, when I installed, I ran script that correct privileges and change
tables to ndbcluster engine.

Does anyone know what to do?

I tried to run mysql_install_db, but problem continue.

Thanks!

|| ----------------------------------
||   _    Sergio Mira
||  °_°   Infrastructure Analyst
|| /(_)\  +55 31 9 9192 9788
||  ^ ^   https://gerencianet.com.br
|| ----------------------------------

RE: Lost correct information after restart sql node

Kallol Chakraborty
Hi Sergio,
First :
Could you please check, whether tcp/ip connectivity between nodes are working after configuring Firewall? The mgmt. node, data node and sql node communicates using tcp/ip.

Second:
Kill any background process which is accessing mysql directory.
Move db.frm ,db.myi and db.myd in different directory and start mysql.

Thanks & Regards
Kallol Chakraborty
ECN : 889-51456

Re: Lost correct information after restart sql node

Sergio Mira - Gerencianet
Kallol, how are you?

So, actually, I removed all local firewall in my scenario, all nodes.
I uninstalled all the MySQL-Cluster rpm packages, backed up databases and
removed data_dir.
Then I reinstalled rpm packages, and it seems like there is a witch inside
that virtual machine.

I'm gonna try to delete VM and create another one, because I don't know
what to do anymore.
There is no firewall, all tcp/ip connectivity is working are working well,
all the ports are up and reachabe by other nodes. :(

But thank you for your feedback.

I'll give my feedback after get a new machine running up.

[]'s

Mauritz Sundell
Hi Sergio

On 2016-04-14 15:34, Sergio Mira - Gerencianet wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I had a cluster scenario (1 mgmt node, 1 sql node, 2 data nodes) working
> well.
> Today, after a firewall configuration between nodes, I tried to restart
> nodes.
>
> SQL node could not restart, it's logging:
>
>   2016-04-14 10:23:52 17805 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Incorrect information
> in file: './mysql/db.frm'
> ERROR: 1033  Incorrect information in file: './mysql/db.frm'
What files do up have in the mysql directory?
db.ndb?
db.MYD?

Do the db table exist in Ndb?  Check with: ndb_show_tables

If all privileges tables seems to exists in Ndb and with correct
information (check with ndb_select_all -d mysql db)
one could probably remove some of the files under mysql directory, but I
can tell which after I seen answers to the above questions.

> 2016-04-14 10:23:52 17805 [ERROR] Aborting
>
> But, when I installed, I ran script that correct privileges and change
> tables to ndbcluster engine.
>
> Does anyone know what to do?
Have you tried the different restore procedures in
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/mysql-cluster-privilege-distribution.html
?

Btw, what version do you run?
Also, was it some special reason you use distributed privileges?
It is mostly useful when having lots of sql nodes.

Regards,
Mauritz Sundell