Quantcast

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
I try to create a database with 25 tables.
and i get this error
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno: 136)

Can anyone Help me for this?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Jason Brooke-3
Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if
it reveals more information about the error?

Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks
like it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that
people have already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these
things for other users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql
documentation

Regards,
Jason

On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
> 136)

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ravi Kiran PENTYALA
Hi,

error:136 means no room in your index file.

you need to do some config changes.

i think if you can increase.

MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000

it will resolve your issue.

Regards,
Ravi..

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Jason Brooke <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if it
> reveals more information about the error?
>
> Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks like
> it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that people have
> already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these things for other
> users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql documentation
>
> Regards,
> Jason
>

> On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
>
>> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
>> 136)

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Johan Andersson-3
You need to increase indexmemory and datamemory,
See prev email.

Br Johan

Sent from my iPad

On 5 nov 2011, at 05:08, Ravi Kiran PENTYALA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> error:136 means no room in your index file.
>
> you need to do some config changes.
>
> i think if you can increase.
>
> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000
>
> it will resolve your issue.
>
> Regards,
> Ravi..
>

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Jason Brooke <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if it
>> reveals more information about the error?
>>
>> Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks like
>> it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that people have
>> already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these things for other
>> users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql documentation
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jason
>>

>> On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
>>
>>> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
>>> 136)

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
Yes but my problem is where can i set this Configuration?
In Managment server node at config.ini? or in each mysql server node in file my.cnf?
and which is the correct section?
mysqld or mysql?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Johan Andersson-3
Hi,

increase DataMemory and IndexMemory in config.ini

[NDBD DEFAULT]
DataMemory=...
IndexMemory=...

save config file
stop ndb_mgmd
start ndb_mgmd :    ndb_mgmd -f /path/to/config.ini
--configdir=/path/to   --reload
Restart the data nodes one by one (online), or stop / start them

Good luck
johan

On 2011-11-07 10.33, Ridd1ck wrote:

> Yes but my problem is where can i set this Configuration?
> In Managment server node at config.ini? or in each mysql server node in file
> my.cnf?
> and which is the correct section?
> mysqld or mysql?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
Ok I set datamemory and the others configs but i get this error again after the restart of all cluster.
When i try to create the 21th table of database i get this error
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table 'smsc12.user' (errno: 136)
But if delete one of my database table, i can create one?
there is limitation of cluster?
what can i do for this?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
Anyone?
Why if i drop one table can create an other one?
There is a limitation of how much tables can i create?
How to solve this?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Johan Andersson-3
Try MaxNoOfTables
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-ndbd-definition.html#ndbparam-ndbd-maxnooftables
-j
On 2011-11-07 11.07, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Anyone?
> Why if i drop one table can create an other one?
> There is a limitation of how much tables can i create?
> How to solve this?

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
| Error | 1296 | Got error 904 'Out of fragment records (increase MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes)' from NDB |
| Error | 1005 | Can't create table 'smsc12.stat' (errno: 136)

I have this error now,
i increase the value of MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes to 100000 and i get this error again!
what can i do?
thanks for replies!
you are good!

Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors

Ridd1ck
Can anyone please help me how to see if the managment server reads the config file after restart?
I suppose the problem is here because when i run this command
ndb_mgmd -f /var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini  --configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini   --reload
and then
ndb_mgm to go to the managment server client i get this output:

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgmd -f /var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini  --configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini   --reload
MySQL Cluster Management Server mysql-5.1.56 ndb-7.1.14

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgm
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show;
Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,localhost:1186
Retrying every 5 seconds. Attempts left: 2 1^C
and then run this and all works perfect...
[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgmd
MySQL Cluster Management Server mysql-5.1.56 ndb-7.1.14

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgm
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show;
Connected to Management Server at: localhost:1186
Cluster Configuration

I'm really confused with the cluster at this time please help me.