Quantcast

mysql cluster ndb engine index file

hustnn
Hi,how does ndb engine organize the index file of table,where can I find the index file?

Re: mysql cluster ndb engine index file

Johan Andersson-3
Hi,
The index is stored in-memory, so there is no index file.

Best regards,
Johan

web: www.severalnines.com/config
twitter:  twitter.com/severalnines
skypeid: johan-at-mysql

On 2011-07-14 09.29, hustnn wrote:
> Hi,how does ndb engine organize the index file of table,where can I find the
> index file?

Re: mysql cluster ndb engine index file

Johan Andersson-3
Yes, the index will be rebuilt automatically.
The data (stored in the DataMemory) is checkpointed, and modifications
are redo logged.
When the data node recovers, it will read up the last completed
checkpoint and apply the redo log (essentially you can think of this as
restoring a backup).

When the data node restores the data, the indexes will be rebuilt
automatically

Best regards,
Johan

web: www.severalnines.com/config <http://www.severalnines.com/config>